Wednesday, May 6, 2009

May 6th evening




Saw the sky, grapped my camera and broke a couple of laws getting to the site to take this image. Just wanted to add this shot to my collection of this barn.
This is an HDR of that shot, with little processing done in photoshop except to blend the images into 1



Had to do one of my drive and shoot shots of the sky as I was headed home, tough to hold a 5D with battery pack, kirk bracket and kirk handle drive and shoot. Also, really stupid to do so, but what the heck.

2 comments:

Mark Hamilton said...

Nice shots, Joe. I actually like the bottom photo better than the top one, has a nice spooky feeling to it with a better balance than the top one. (balance meaning left to right weight, if that makes any sense).

TIBUYANITO said...

SON FOTOS MUY REPRESENTATIVAS,"BACANAS"