Monday, January 5, 2009

Jan. 5, 2009

Made it from Florida to West Virginia this past weekend without being killed by all the idiots on the road. I-95 was a zoo with all the bowl traffic as well as all the people returning to the north from a Christmas vacation. I did not take any images on the way home, not much to see in the rain and fog, but I did get to count a lot of cars from all over the country. I saw cars from all four corners of the US and 3 provinces of Canada. Of the 50 states I saw all the states except North and South Dakota, and Alaska. Not bad, even got the District of Columbia. That is the best I have ever done, lots of time in traffic to look. I am going to the Outer Banks soon and hopefully will get some nice ocean shots before heading back to Florida for a short break.

No comments: